A cookie cake is a large, flat, and round or rectangular cake made entirely out of cookie dough. It’s often decorated with frosting, candies, or other sweet toppings. The cookie dough is typically made using the same ingredients as traditional cookies, such as flour, sugar, butter, and eggs, but it’s usually much thicker and denser in texture to hold its shape when baked in a large pan.
Cookie cakes are a popular dessert for celebrations, such as birthdays, graduations, and holidays, and they can be customized to fit any occasion. They’re often sold in bakeries and grocery stores, but many people also choose to make them at home using a cookie cake pan or a large baking sheet.
One of the benefits of a cookie cake is that it’s easy to slice and serve to a group of people, making it a great option for parties and gatherings. Some popular variations of cookie cakes include chocolate chip, sugar cookie, peanut butter, and oatmeal raisin.
– 230g spelled flour
– 2 tsp cornstarch
– 80g melted coconut oil
– 115g coconut sugar
– 2 large eggs 1 whole + 1 yolk
– 2 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 80 g crushed dark chocolate
– 75g of pecan nuts
– Preheat the oven to 175°C
– Spread the crushed pecan nuts on the baking sheet covered with baking paper.
– Bake for 9 minutes, let cool in a bowl, then mix the melted coconut oil with the coconut sugar and vanilla extract, add the whole egg and the yolk of the second egg and mix.
– Add the flour, starch, baking soda to the liquid ingredients and mix everything together.
– Incorporate the chocolate and the pecan nuts and mix.
– Put the dough in a mold or circle of 18 cm in diameter and flatten the dough to distribute it evenly.
– Bake for 20 minutes eat lukewarm when the chocolate is flowing